Grab Dr Brassy's Blogger Badge

 photo 8ba4e6b6-d2a7-4111-93c1-be0ead57b733_zps042c7e63.jpg

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Steampunk Evil Eyes by Twistedsisterarts

I've been in contact with Jill from Twistedsisterarts for the better part of the last year. We have assisted each other and offered advice and an ear when things were going great and not so well. I have great admiration for her as an Artist and a person...

I don't know anyone else who is doing what she is doing. It's hard to put into words the depth of craftsmanship and unique vision of design that go into each and every piece that Jill crafts.

My favorites are her Steampunk Gothic Evil Eyes. The wire wrapping is meticulous, the eyes are all hand painted and no two are like. They are....breathtaking. This is my current favorite:

See here Etsy Shop here. Ttwistedsisterarts on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment