Grab Dr Brassy's Blogger Badge

 photo 8ba4e6b6-d2a7-4111-93c1-be0ead57b733_zps042c7e63.jpg

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Coffins, Coffins, Everywhere-I am just dying to get my hands on them!!!

October is thrust upon me in the way that motherhood is thrust upon a first time Mom. It's HERE and I need to spend every second taking care to be sure I don't fall behind. Of course the reason October is my month of total insanity and little sleep is due to the Samhain/Halloween Season. It is the time of witches, vampires, gouls and all the dark gothic wonderment that goes with it.

So with October weighing heavily on my every waking breath. I looked around the dungeon (known as a "Craft Room", "Laboratory", "Artist Loft" and now "Dungeon" as I see fit), and discovered with horror that I had exactly ZERO coffins/caskets on hand.

A mad rush to Joann Crafts turned up  exactly nil coffins. As did the same frantic shopping spree to Beverlies Crafts, Betty's Fabrics and Michaels...So what to do?????????

My savior came in the body of one of my "A Nightmare on Etsy" teammates, Annette. She saved my bacon for sure and I am now waddling in mini-coffin heaven. For those of you even further behind than I am. Coffins can be had at Donmechanic.com and SOME Michaels stores (I had to drive 2 hours to find one that had mini coffins and I bought them out).

So go forth into the night with your mini mouse sized coffin of delight.... and tell them Dr Brassy sent you!

~Dr Brassy

2 comments:

  1. What are you planning to do with them? I have some from last year I got at Michaels and haven't done anything with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to use some as gifts for friends, some as boxes for my jewelry that sells and some I will sell out right! (Unless I just love them all too much to part with and maybe then I will just keep them!). :-) Dr Brassy

    ReplyDelete